Saturday, April 4, 2015

Shadows

Quite a quick and hasty post, I'm afraid.  
And, as you all know...I am a woman of few words.


I realize that I've shown this same picture of Annie numerous times, especially lately; but the truth is, I just love this shot.  My darling girl was never happier than when we were at the beach.  Truly a momma's girl.  
Annie and her shadow.
 Ruby snooping around under the docks, among the shadows.


 Me and my shadow forcing the ever-busy Miss Ruby to be still for a picture.
 The beautiful shadows of dusk over the Pacific Ocean.
Forest shadows where the fairies frolic and play.












A different kind of Shadow...dear to our heart.

I do hope you're enjoying this beautiful Easter weekend.  My wishes to everyone for a very Happy Sabbath!

Happy April!!
Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration!

May you and your family have a blessed Easter.

Lori Skoog said...

Such gorgeous photos. I grew up on a lake and have a great appreciation for being on or in water. Felt marooned where we live for the longest time. Sure looks a lot warmer where you live!

aurora said...

Nice variety of shadows!! Nothing wrong with reposting special photos. I like the star burst/twinkle on Annie. Such a beautiful area!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the gorgeous photos! I'm a beach person too. Love being near the water.

Have a wonderful Easter!