Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Day in Paradise

Well, I did it - I've created a Blog!! Whoo hoo!!! Kudos for me and all that good stuff. My real intent here is a journaling of sorts to track the goings-on of our little farm and our ups and downs on this jolly ride we call "Life". I guess this means I will have to learn how to post photos on the computer or this might get kind of boring. I've only recently been introduced to the world of blogging and I find it very entertaining and educational. There are sooo many interesting and fun people out there and this seems like a great way to tap into a vast array of knowledge, experience and opinions that I just can't resist. I've always wanted to keep a journal, and I've even tried, but I don't like writing - it takes too long, and I tend to be rather impatient. So, I hope that this will work for me. It's so much fun looking back over times past. I have high hopes! So, having said that...alrighty then, let's get goin...

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so happy you started a blog. I can't wait to read what you write next.

white_lilly said...

Good on you, I'm learning something new every time I get on here and you pick up ideas from other peoples blogs. Enjoy it and have fun

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Welcome to the Blogging World!
You're in for loads of fun! lol!

I've been blogging for 3 years now and really do enjoy it.

~Lisa

allhorsestuff said...

HELLO!
Jsut noticed you clicked my "follow/Lead/Share" spot...Welcome!
I have loved this blogging stuff wayyyy too much! You will too!Sometimes do it over more important things.
I will be back!
AHS