Friday, April 3, 2009

We are family

Well, Happy Fried Eggs everybody!! Hot diggity, we've done mastered another week...almost anyway. Tomorrow is Sabbath and boy am I ready for a little rest and relaxation. It's been one of those weeks - not a bad week persay, but a busy one...and a mentally stressing one. And, I realize that it doesn't take a whole lot these days to stress me mentally, but whatever. I'm just sayin'. A little time is needed...and I'm mighty thankful for that 7th day.

Today is Day 8 of the 37 Day Challenge. We're still hangin' tough!! Annie and I did our 45 minute walk in the big park yesterday and today a 30 minute walk in a different park and a couple of blocks through a neighborhood. I am just amazed at the incredible beauty of the spring flowers that are abundant in some people's yards. Just amazing!! Spring has sprung in all its' glory and I proclaim a hearty Thank you to the Father above for the blessing!! Thank God that winter is gone...and good riddance.

So, I've decided that since I really don't have much of a topic for today, I would instead display some more of my spring has sprung pictures. Beauty and the animals always puts my mind on the important things in life...and allows me to not think about my upcoming meeting with the tax accountant later today. I guess there's so sense in worrying - it is what it is.

The only reference to my title of todays' post is that these animals are indeed my family. I love them and count them among some of my life's greatest blessings.
The Great and all powerful, "Affermative Shadow" aka "Shad"
Daffodils from our yard


LLama Bin Laden - Merlin and the Grand Dames
"Kadie" and "Siri"



Daphne Odora - a heavenly scent



"Ahkoonkeneku"
My precious "Harley"



And of course you all know who this guy is by now,
"Wagtail Ladde"
my Laddmonster

Hey ma!! You want I should knocka this cat offa here?
(I watched a little of The Godfather the other night)


And finally...Annie's nemesis (arch enemy)
"Peacock"
(otherwise referred to as that *&#@** catfood thief!!!)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. May the blessings abound...
Cingspots

8 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Lovin the greeen grass! Have a great weekend !

The Mane Point said...

Great FAMILY photos!

;-)

Linda

PASTURE PLEASURES

Kathleen Coy said...

Great photos, as usual. I just love your horses!

Leah Fry said...

I'm hoping the wind dies down today so I can ride. We've had wind gusts up to 55 mph! I've been seeing a lot of horse trailers on the side of the road this week.

Great photos and I hope you get some saddle time in yourself.

Molly said...

Happy TGIF and now happy and restful Sabbath.

I could smell the Daffodils and almost feel their cool breath.

Great pictures and our Laddie is quite handsome.

Anonymous said...

shabbat shalom to you and the whole family

here where i'll be hopefully spending some quality time as well with the"equine" family" too

gp

Gail said...

Wonderful pictures of your family.
Five and six are my favorites.

Donna said...

Llama Bin Laden! Genius!