Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holy Cannoli Batman, it's Thursday again!!!




Can you believe how fast time goes??? Just what is up with that anyway??? I'm pretty sure that tomorrow I'm gonna be this little old grey-haired lady hobbling around with aches and pains and pondering thoughts and looking at pictures of my grandchildren and reminiscing about old friends and, and, and...oh no...can't be...I am that already!!! Whaaaaat!!?? When did that happen!!??




Whew!! Okay, alright, I'm feeling much better now...I must have dozed of there for a minute. Silly me...I dreamt I was this little old lady, but I'm sooo very glad that I'm still this sprite and lively spring chick!! Oh yeah baby!! One hot spring spring at that!!! That's right, I'm fine...ooooh baby!! I'm cool....




So, how's things today out there in Blogland?? Everybody still with me?? Helloooooooo!!! No, of course I didn't have a drink!!! It's just coffee silly!!! I'm fine...really I am. Whyever do you ask?




Hmmmm??




Dadadada!!! Remember I got that sisterhood award the other day from my little pal Carolynn? Yep, that one. And I promised to pass on the love and give it back to some of my favorite friends when I learned how to make those silly little linky things....well guess what!? I am so all over that already!!! (thanks Michelle)




So without further adeau (and much silliiness), I shall pass the torch of Sisterhood and share the love with my beautiful friends below....in no particular order of course:




I love you ladies, you know that I do right?

































There are so many more wonderful ladies who I've come to know, admire, respect, love and value. But, I better leave a few of you for someone else to pass the love onto. You can post the award or not, because as Carolynn so gracefully pointed out, - the gift is in the giving. I thank each and every one of you for being who you are and for enriching my life in so many wonderful ways.




Peace, love and blessings to each and every one...




sniff, sniff...




I'm so emotional...




I think I missed my calling. I should have been in the soaps. :0 )




See ya in the funnies!




Cingspots...you know, me!

11 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Tyhanks so much Laurie, you are a great friend!(sista!)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

BTW how is the toe?

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

I really enjoyed your blog and we have some things in common.....horses, farm and I agree, country living is simple! I stopped by for the first time today. I'll be back! Luanne

Callie said...

LMAO! Coffee????????? Sure it's not spiked with a little somethin, somethin (sniff, sniff) Just joking with you, Just such an energetic post, might have even seeped through the cosmos to me, hehehehe!

Maria said...

OMG, that is so sweet! I've never thought about what I would do with an award, I guess I never imagined getting one. You made my day, I even made my husband come look.
I always love your visits and comments especially plants not having a mortgage comment today, this is true - ha

Anonymous said...

most blessed and honoured equine sister and sister in spirit... :)

shalom
gp

Donna said...

Thank you! You brightened my day.

allhorsestuff said...

Yippi skippie!That is soo fun Lorie!
Thanks for bestowing that cool sisterhood patch...it is so homey and like you, endearing!
Love you too!!! Thanks!!!
kac

Carolynn Anctil said...

Sounds like you're already having a great day! Love the photo. That's gorgeous. Happy, happy. :o)

C-ingspots said...

Sherry, You are so welcome, glad we are sisters in the "hood". And, the last couple of days the toe has improved. Still in the flip-flop, but soon a real shoe. Thanks for asking.

Luanne, welcome!! I've checked your blog out too and will return. Always fun to meet new friends!!

Callie, you silly!! Glad I could make you laugh.

Maria, I enjoy reading your blog and enjoy your comments too! Glad you enjoyed the Sisterhood award - you deserve it!!

gp, I do feel a special "kinship" with you in many ways. I love that sister in spirit. Thanks!
Shalom my friend!

Donna, you are most welcome!! Glad if I can help in any small way. Take care sister!!

Love you too Kac!! You're most welcome.

Carolynn, yesterday was a good day for me. No particular reason, just felt happy! Thank you my little friend and sister!!

Anonymous said...

greetings all where we're basking in sunshine and 50 degrees... woot woot.. happy trot and blessings all

hugs and a lope for you tomorrow on gazi :)

gp