* I love weddings... a celebration of love, life, commitment, family, and friendship. What could be better?
They had a bar at the wedding. No alcohol was served, but there was absolutely everything else you could possibly imagine available. They even had a barrista - I had the most delicious iced, blended chai tea ever!! Yumm!!
* Summer. I absolutely love it!!! I wither a bit in the heat - don't we all? But overall, it's my favorite season. Except fall of course. :)
* Horses. I simply cannot live without them.
* Backyard pools are heaven-sent. Truly.
* My favorite summer sandwich is a BLT. I can go with or without the lettuce. But crispy, smoked bacon with big, fat, garden-fresh, juicy tomatoes with mayo on white or sourdough? To die for!!
* My favorite summer drinks have to be unsweetened iced tea or icy real lemonade. Color me happy!!
* Brightly painted toenails is a summer-time must. No doubt about it!!
* My best go-to summer outfit is without a doubt - bare face, bare legs, bare feet and a golden tan. Oh, and probably a pair of shorts and a cool, breezy top. For safety sake - when one rides a horse, add boots.
* The beach is my happy place.
* My dogs are my best friends.
* I love my honey and my honey loves me.
|Jessie and my handsome hubby|
* Jesus loves me...
* I am very emotional. I used to blame hormones, but I can't keep using that old excuse.
* Fresh blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream is the world's best dessert. Bar none. Ok, except my momma's homemade apple pie with vanilla ice cream. I hope she can make me one in heaven someday.
* I cry very easily...(see previous comment)
* I love my family, but I don't always like my family. I have my doubts whether they love, or like me at all.
* Life just wouldn't be good without a dog. Or two. Two words - best friends.
* I am completely infatuated with linens of all kinds. But especially, bed linens...I'm a junkie and my name is Lorie.